How to add a shortcut to CESOFT on your handheld device
If you want to use CESOFT on your tablet or handheld device you may prefer to place a shortcut on your home screen.
- Open this link https://s1.cesoft.com.au/cesoft in “Chrome” app on your Android device
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap "Add to homescreen".
- Enter a name like CESOFT for the shortcut and then it will be add it to your home screen.
- Open this link https://s1.cesoft.com.au/cesoft in “Safari” app on your iOS device
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap "Add to Home Screen".
Now you can launch CESOFT from your home screen by tapping on the Icon.
Please note the screens are not optimised for smaller devices such as phones. The software will work but the experience may be suboptimal. Future versions of CE will have phone friendly layouts.
Activating the Stripe virtual credit card gateway in Cutting Edge
Cutting Edge has integrated with Stripe.com to provide you with a best class payment gateway that operates from within your Cutting Edge account, with no hardware or merchant account required! Payments details can be taken on screen, with immediate ...
Integrated Payment Portal
Cutting Edge has partnered with IntegraPay to create a payment service that is fully integrated into the software, with very favourable rates. There are no setup or monthly fees when using this integrated service. You can easily sign up from your ...
Manually adding Health Funds
Adding and Editing Fund Details Cutting Edge is regularly updated with all funds participating in ECLIPSE. You never need to add registered health funds. Should you wish to manually add a specific fund, such as Workcover or an institution that you ...
Adding and Editing Fund Details
Cutting Edge is regularly updated with all funds participating in ECLIPSE. You never need to add registered health funds. Funds created by Cutting Edge are visible to all users, and can't be edited by users. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if ...
Cutting Edge software is fully web-based and will run on any modern computer with an internet connection, including Mac, Windows and Linux without the need for emulators (like Parallels or VMWare). Cutting Edge will also run on tablets such as the ...